What is PCB Assembly?
Printed circuit board assembly is the process of connecting the electronic components with the wirings of printed circuit boards. The traces or conductive pathways engraved in the laminated copper sheets of PCBs are used within a non-conductive substrate in order to form the assembly.
ABP PCBA capabilities: SMT Assembly, BGA Assembly, Through-Hole Assembly, Mixed Assembly, Rigid Flex PCB Assembly Services. Compliant with a wide range of standards including IPC 610 Class 2 and Class 3.
• One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: A turnkey start-to-finish solution meets all your needs.
• Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so you always get real, quality parts. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use.
• Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
• Professional Engineering Team: We’re highly qualified and dedicated to the success of your project, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2008-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
Our detailed assembly capabilities are listed in the table below:
|PCB Dimension (mm)||Min.50*40*0.38||Max.600*400*4.2|
|PCB Special Dimension(mm)||Max.1200*400*4.2|
|PCB Material||FR-4,CEM-1,CEM-3,FPC||Aluminium-based board|
|PCB Surface Finish||HASL,OSP,Immersion gold,||Flash Gold Finger|
|Product Type||Qty||Normal lead time||Quick-turn lead time|